Some reflections

Throughout the module 'Recursos didácticos para la enseñanza de la lengua y la literatura' I have learnt a lot of new ways to teach. There are a lot of materials and web applications that can be used in the classroom that I would have never thought and in this module I have been in touch with them. Because of this, one of the things I think that have developed my interest in the use of these new (for me) ICTs in my own teaching is that I have experienced as a student how interesting and motivating is to work with them instead of having a lot of theory to study.

As I have said, I think that through new technologies students are more motivated and therefore they are willing to learn due to they are having fun and this provides a good environment for their learning process.  Therefore, my duty now is to follow building up my knowledge in the use of ICTs. Moreover, I should continue exploring and being up-to-date with these materials because everything changes and develops very quickly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario